Saturday, October 15, 2011

Let's start change today

Salam Sejahtera kepada diri dan rakan2 taulan,

Today,

I feel calm.

I feel good.

I feel energize.

I feel like want to change.

I feel different.


Why?

Maybe,

coz of

I do thing spontaneously.

Just woke up this morning and feel like

I want joging this morning and ask my sister to follow.

Awesome.

Environment in the morning feels different.

Walk along the lake

See sun rises in the morning,


I miss my old home,


We can do exercize there due to the facilities near the lake.


but here,nothing.


You can just walk along the way.


Try to be positive.


Today, I do thing what I want to do.


I don't want to depend others


I'll do what i want to do.


What do I want to do for today?


Hm..

Let me think =)

Cau





No comments:

Pengajaran buku "Berdua Masih Lebih Baik" oleh Aiman Azlan - Menzahirkan penghargaan

Salam Sejahtera kepada semua. Setelah sekian lama tak baca buku, kini aku kembali berjinak dengan buku. Dengan percubaan 1 hari 1 helai, kin...