Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thieves!!


This man was clearly searching through one by one 's bag to steal anything valuable from the bags.

I still remember clearly the scene on this particular day during my Master thesis writing phase.

Usually, I will go to the library at the faculty every day to write my thesis,

On a particular day (Day 10), I did the usual thing, open my laptop, and start writing the whole day,

Usually, only 1 or 2 people will be at the around my space, and nobody bothers asking about anything.

However, on that day, about 5 or 6 people asking me questions which I realize its kind of awkward and unusual, like Allah send me a sign to go out because I could not be focused at all.

Of course, you did not realize the real thing at the time.

But when I finished everything, then I found my bag was not in their place.

I panicked like crazy. I start asking people around and block all my cards.

The first thing that I panicked was not about the money, but the notebook contains all my notes or findings of research that I work at that time.

It was like dreaming and flashback where all my efforts were wasted all at once.

I could not breathe properly and panicked while searching through all the nearby areas.

And lastly found out that the bag was at the outside of the library.

and of course, the money was a loss.

But I glad my notebook was still there intact.

I am grateful.

Does anyone have the same experience?

For researchers particularly, is this feels normal? #curiousoverload





No comments:

Pengajaran buku "Berdua Masih Lebih Baik" oleh Aiman Azlan - Menzahirkan penghargaan

Salam Sejahtera kepada semua. Setelah sekian lama tak baca buku, kini aku kembali berjinak dengan buku. Dengan percubaan 1 hari 1 helai, kin...