Friday, August 21, 2020

PhD. I am done.

Using EMOJI emoticon to express what do you feel before, during, and after you completed your Ph.D. research.


😟worried. 

Seriously you want to pursue PhD?

😕pondering

Can i make it?Full of doubt with myself

😓Erk

That feeling when you make mistakes during lab work and need to repeat it again

That feeling when your paper being rejected after the countless amount of time

😃Happy and relieve

When your paper was accepted after 1 year of review

😄 Cheerful

When you get to spent time with your colleagues after whole week do labwork

😵Dizzy

When you need to analyze so many data and how to discuss the results

When you have due date near, and still not finish the paper work

😲Wow

That feeling when your friends got publish at the high impact factor journals

That feeling when you go overseas and make an attempt for dual degree

😱Shocked

That feeling when you dealing with your equipment, and you see the fire in front of your eyes when you are alone at lab done experiment

That feeling when you found out your sample was spoiled, and you still not finished your labwork yet

😰Sweating

When you need to prepare progress every semester and need to defend during viva

😣 Erghhhh

That feeling when you have issues with your supervisor, and you want to complete the phd quickly

😖 Scared too much

That feeling, when you overthinking too much, what happen if i cannot settle this?

What happen to me, I will failed tremendounsly, when i cannot solve this..NOOO

😶No feeling

That time, when you know your date of viva, and yet you barely feel anything...no fear, not confident, not happy, nothing..that time, I just feel, this is it.

😉Relieved

When i passed the viva

when I cleared out any issues with my SV

When I feel that, I am not alone in this journey

when I feel that, my family is with me during this journey

When I feel that Allah always there for me


👀 Searching

Currently searching for work and try any skills that I can develop.

No comments:

Pengajaran buku "Berdua Masih Lebih Baik" oleh Aiman Azlan - Menzahirkan penghargaan

Salam Sejahtera kepada semua. Setelah sekian lama tak baca buku, kini aku kembali berjinak dengan buku. Dengan percubaan 1 hari 1 helai, kin...