Monday, March 21, 2022

Thai language or experiences 1 part

 Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

22/3/2022

Hi Blog!

Long time no see (LTNS). hee


Today I feel like doing something different.


I am going to post the Thai language or any experience that I have recorded or saved in my notes back in 2017  & 2018 at Chiang Mai, Thailand

Thailand language: Malay/English language Bai sip: slip for resit

Place where I had visited for the first time arrival: 1) Maesa elephant camp

Place or resort near the camp - Rinrada resort near elephant camp

Going to town by siong teaw (its like local transportation in Thailand (Last time before going to Thailand, I thought they only use tuk-tuk like in the movie, find out, they only travel in the city, but outside the town, most of them use siong teaw)


sorry for the picture upside down, later I will fix it

          Anumsen : rice noodle

Khai : Rice

Cha: slow

Leung leung : cepat

Rum cheok : good luck

Pototo : petrol

1st day I went to HALAL restaurant "Takawa Halal Cuisine"


Ok, my daughter already wake up from the cat nap. got to go.

Will update again next time.

NFAR







No comments:

Pengajaran buku "Berdua Masih Lebih Baik" oleh Aiman Azlan - Menzahirkan penghargaan

Salam Sejahtera kepada semua. Setelah sekian lama tak baca buku, kini aku kembali berjinak dengan buku. Dengan percubaan 1 hari 1 helai, kin...