Friday, September 30, 2022

My marriage

 Saturday

1 Oct 2022

8.55am

Alhamdulillah, 

I am still living a peaceful life even though at my age I do not own a house,
my car is just under my name without I used it often,  I do have family living in my parent's house, till now...

One of the unbelievable events in my life, was when I went into marriage in 20.11.2020 because my younger brother going to study overseas, he need to fly back to Mesir for pursuing his study, the original plan would be in next year in Jan 2021, but then all is under Allah's plan who knows better in our life. During MCO, we realize that it's hard to meet others and invite our friends and relatives due to the limitation of the governance outline during the events, so, it comes out only limited to 30 people to come. 

This is when I realize, whenever I went to another event like marriage, I always see the bride cheerfully in the events and most people would be like this whereby you are being the center among the others. But to me, I would not prefer that, because I am a shy person, and I do not prefer to be in the center of events, and Allah did give me what I want exactly during my marriage occasion. Allahuakbar. Allah is the Most Powerful and Hear everything that I wish for. 

Everything happens for a reason. 

Had I introduced my hubby yet?
How do I know him?
Did I mention we know each other because my younger sister wants to get married but then, she does not want to get married before me, so she introduced her friends. One of them is my hubby. Of course, before I met my hubby, I do friends with several guys but not that many in my environment most of it was a woman at that time. 

So, he is the one that messages me first, and then when we first met, eventually at that time my brother ask me around, and within that short time, he agreed to meet my brother as well. That is odd for the first time met, he got the nerve to meet my brother. So that's it. Very simple and straightforward nothing like in the drama, meet 3 times coincidently, no such thing laaa  haiiihh.

This is our picture.




That's all from me for now. Thank you for still reading until now.





No comments:

Pengajaran buku "Berdua Masih Lebih Baik" oleh Aiman Azlan - Menzahirkan penghargaan

Salam Sejahtera kepada semua. Setelah sekian lama tak baca buku, kini aku kembali berjinak dengan buku. Dengan percubaan 1 hari 1 helai, kin...